Add new topic of discussion

Add new topic of discussion

by Slader Maxto -
Number of replies: 3

Hello ... I have a question ..... when one creates a forum within the forum a button called add a new discussion encuenta, some believe the first one is created first, but I think another issue and the new issue is of first first and I did as well as it is shown in the picture

s

What I wish is that the topics are not moved or when a user comment, ie that they are well

01_tema
02_tema
Here's how I would like it is

Please I need help with this ... I have the version 2.7

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Slader Maxto

Re: Add new topic of discussion

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I think that there is no way to do this without changing the Moodle code. 

It would probably be a fairly easy change, but any change to Moodle core code will get overwritten when you upgrade. So unless it is really important,  I suggest that just put up with the way it works currently.

In reply to Slader Maxto

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Tomas,

Some time ago I used ForumNG developed by Open University, which has the feature that you like. The highest available version is for Moodle 2.6 (see HERE). You cannot fix any discussion to the top in the standard forum module. 

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Hartmut Scherer

by Slader Maxto -
Let me tell you that I'm doing and I need to: I accept ideas or comments
I have a section as a repository for the work place. Repository is a site where upload files for users to download them, comment on the specific file.
It has a username and password, enter the repository chooses the current month, or with which it will work, as seen in the picture,

there goes a notice indicating when they will meet to discuss these files, click on inputs into and you can see the hosted files, you can download and comment as shown in the picture.

This is done in Joombla.

My idea is to do this in Moodle, something that is easier for me to do at the time of design, since in joombla have to do several steps and moodle are very few wanted to do that every day you will touch a repository of Click in and find the issues and enter, download the file comment. So I would like to know how to do that without getting a debate or theme does not change up position change example: as shown in the image here

I happened to work with Moodle because it is easy and simple.
I place labels as the day's repository and the files created as forums to download and comment.

If you have ideas we discuss

Moodle 2.7