Gradebook documentation?

Gradebook documentation?

par Martin Mueller,
Nombre de réponses : 13

Hi there

Is there a gradebook documentation available. I don't see behind the mechanism on how to deal with Points etc.

TIA - Martin

En réponse à Martin Mueller

Re: Gradebook documentation?

par Bob Puffer,
We're in the process of writing docs for our Moodle site version 1.5 (called KATIE).  Here's the section on grades if it can be of some help -- hasn't gone through any editing or second passes yet.
En réponse à Bob Puffer

par Martin Mueller,

Bob,

Thank you. It's actually not what I searched for, but its ayway more than nothing.

I have difficulty to detect how the different gradings of learning tasks act against the gradebook. Sorry my English is not so perfect, perhaps it's easy to missunderstand me.

Greetings - Martin

En réponse à Martin Mueller

par Michael Penney,
Hi Martin, you can try our "Advanced Gradebook Manual". If you still have questions after looking it over, let me know.
En réponse à Michael Penney

par koen roggemans,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Documentation writers Avatar Moodle HQ Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Translators
Hi Michael
I took a brief look at your documentation and it looks lake a great start for the new to write part about gradebook in our Dutch Moodle 1.5 manual. I hope it's OK for you I borow some parts of your documentation to translate?

par Pierre de Villiers,
Can't get access to the "advanced gradebook manual" Is it still available?
En réponse à Pierre de Villiers

par Michael Penney,

par James Robertson,

Wow, that is really great!  Is it OK to pass this link on to some of our instructors (approx 5-10) who are starting to look at Moodle?  If so, any idea how long it will be available?

Thanks for showing it,

Jim.

En réponse à James Robertson

par Jonny McCullagh,
I can't seem to access this new version? Can someone upload it into this thread?
thanks,
j