Gradebook documentation?

Gradebook documentation?

by Martin Mueller -
Number of replies: 13

Hi there

Is there a gradebook documentation available. I don't see behind the mechanism on how to deal with Points etc.

TIA - Martin

In reply to Martin Mueller

Re: Gradebook documentation?

by Bob Puffer -
We're in the process of writing docs for our Moodle site version 1.5 (called KATIE).  Here's the section on grades if it can be of some help -- hasn't gone through any editing or second passes yet.
In reply to Bob Puffer

by Martin Mueller -

Bob,

Thank you. It's actually not what I searched for, but its ayway more than nothing.

I have difficulty to detect how the different gradings of learning tasks act against the gradebook. Sorry my English is not so perfect, perhaps it's easy to missunderstand me.

Greetings - Martin

In reply to Martin Mueller

by Michael Penney -
Hi Martin, you can try our "Advanced Gradebook Manual". If you still have questions after looking it over, let me know.
In reply to Michael Penney

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Michael
I took a brief look at your documentation and it looks lake a great start for the new to write part about gradebook in our Dutch Moodle 1.5 manual. I hope it's OK for you I borow some parts of your documentation to translate?

by Pierre de Villiers -
Can't get access to the "advanced gradebook manual" Is it still available?
In reply to Pierre de Villiers

by Michael Penney -

by James Robertson -

Wow, that is really great!  Is it OK to pass this link on to some of our instructors (approx 5-10) who are starting to look at Moodle?  If so, any idea how long it will be available?

Thanks for showing it,

Jim.

In reply to James Robertson

by Jonny McCullagh -
I can't seem to access this new version? Can someone upload it into this thread?
thanks,
j