Hungarian language for Moodle docs

Hungarian language for Moodle docs

by Jenő Duchon -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I have a big question.

I wrote a hungarian guide about Moodle Resources  in Google Docs and I think it would be good idea if i upload it to docs.moodle.org.

How can I write hungarian page on docs.moodle?

If I used an inter-language row (for example: [[hu:Hanganyagok]] ) the new page was created but on english docs site, and there was deleted.

Thanks your answer

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jenő Duchon

Re: Hungarian language for Moodle docs

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jenő,

Thanks for offering to share your guide to Moodle resources in Hungarian. As we don't yet have a Hungarian Moodle Docs wiki, please could you add a link to your guide in Moodle manuals.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Helen Foster

Tárgy: Re: Hungarian language for Moodle docs

by Jenő Duchon -
Thanks Helen,

I can't edit this page, so I can't add my link to my guide. But there is it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T7LtWj87lD_nDEhcAbuj3jkYGDsHDs7_FRzpPJ8U_ag/pub

In reply to Jenő Duchon

Re: Tárgy: Re: Hungarian language for Moodle docs

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Unfortunately I don't understand Hungarian, however your guide looks great! smile Many thanks. I have added a link to it in Moodle manuals.

(You should be able to edit the page in Moodle Docs if you log in with your moodle.org username and password. If you have any problem doing so, please contact me or create a Moodle Community Sites issue in the Moodle Tracker.)

In reply to Helen Foster

Tárgy: Re: Tárgy: Re: Hungarian language for Moodle docs

by Jenő Duchon -

Thanks!

I was very forgetful. I didn't look that I was not login. 

Thanks everything!