JMatch Sort on Moodle 2.6

Re: JMatch Sort on Moodle 2.6

by Christophe Lapp -
Number of replies: 2

It is almost year since this post.

Just wanted to tell you that I tested the Jmatch_Sort on Moodle 2.8 on my home server that I set for testing; the exercise that I reproduced (thanks a million to Glenys Hanson for her ideas!) work perfectly fine, with embedded sound players.

Here is a screenshot for how it looks like in Moodle 2.85.

Regards,

Christophe Lapp

P.S. herewith the debug info on an attempt to import a Jmatch_sort exercise into the question bank of moodle 2.85

Attachment debug info on jmatch_sort import into question bank moodle 2.85.JPG
In reply to Christophe Lapp

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Christopher,

I'm glad to hear that your JMatch works in the HotPot module for Moodle approve

Regarding import those JMatch questions into the Moodle question bank, I'm afraid that as it is, the amount of HTML code required  to specify the media players in your JMatch makes the text too long for field in the database which holds that information.

regards
Gordon

In reply to Christophe Lapp

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Christopher,

I'm glad to hear that your JMatch works in the HotPot module for Moodle approve

Regarding import those JMatch questions into the Moodle question bank, I'm afraid that as it is, the amount of HTML code required  to specify the media players in your JMatch makes the text too long for field in the database which holds that information.

regards
Gordon