Cumulative Response Feedback in Matching Questions

Cumulative Response Feedback in Matching Questions

by Rocky McClane -
Number of replies: 1

I prefer matching questions because they are faster and easier, for a quiz of 10-12 questions you only have to input 10-12 answer and 10-12 questions.  For multiple choice you have to input 500 or more answers, much more time consuming.

I haven't figured out how to view an aggregated score for missed components of matching.  I can view individual scores and see how students did, but I can't view the class or class as a whole.  I'm sure I'm one or two clicks away from being able to do this.

Any ideas as to how?  Which Moodle version I'm using, I don't know.  We just started using Moodle in our school 1 week ago so I would HOPE we are on version 2.5 or 2.6.

I love the feedback I get from Moodle on which questions were missed in multiple choice, it gives me an opportunity to go back and focus my lessons on the weakest points of the class as a whole.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rocky McClane

Re: Cumulative Response Feedback in Matching Questions

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Look in Quiz administration -> Results -> Statistics. Click on the question name in the table to get a more detailed break-down.

You did not ask, but if you want a quick way to create a lot of multiple choice questions, have a look at the Aiken format: http://docs.moodle.org/26/en/Aiken_format