Database crashed

Database crashed

by Ahmed Belhani -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

I'm manager of moodle, when I have wanted to access,  I have received a message" overloaded database", the webmaster have informed me that the database is crashed but  moodledata exist

is it possible to recover the structure of courses without users enrol (I can add them after)

NB: Screenshot whan I have wanted to access

Attachment Copie (2) de PF2.jpg
Attachment PF10.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmed Belhani

Re: Database crashed

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Nothing there says that the database has crashed. If you want to diagnose a problem. You need to read the error messages, not guess what they say.

It looks like an expected file is missing. Did the site ever work? If so, when did it stop working, and who did what to the system then.

If the site has never worked. Try installing it again from scratch.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Database crashed

by Ahmed Belhani -

Many thanks M. Tim

the first message viewed is:

Error: Database connection failed
It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.
The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

and, after, when I want to register,  I have received the window that the sreenshot is attached 

Thanks again