Can't create user account

Can't create user account

by paulo costa -
Number of replies: 4

Hello all,

I'm moodle admin and recently i update the moodle version from 1.9 to 2.6.

Everything goes well but now the moodle don't allow visitores create manual accounts (and this option is enabled)... and even when i (administrator) try to create an account ussing site manager, create new user account.... after fill all the fields and submit data, it apears an error of "page not found"

Any help or suggestion for this situation????

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to paulo costa

Re: Can't create user account

by Barbara Taylor -

Paulo,

Do you have your settings like this:

Site admin -> Plugins -> Authentication -> Management authentication -> open the eye for Email-based self-registration 

Scroll down below the options and change the drop down next to Self registration to Email-based self-registration

Be sure to set a ReCAPTCHA public key and ReCAPTCHA private key to reduce the number of spam accounts you will receive.

Barbara

In reply to Barbara Taylor

by paulo costa -

Hello barbara,

Thanks for your help... anyway all you sugestions already are done on my site and the problem still on!!!

you may chek at www.pcosta.e-prof.org if you try to create an new account you will receive the error page sad

No idea how to solve this!!!

In reply to paulo costa

by Armando Tello -

Hello Paulo,

I created an account in your web page and everything worked very well. 

We have a problem with the email confirmation. some times the user receive it some times not. How do you fixed that?  http://cdlmoodle.dreamhosters.com/

Thanks,

Armando Tello