Matching exercise within scorm file not working as expected

Matching exercise within scorm file not working as expected

by Michael Slattery -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I have only recently started using Moodle, and I am currently testing the loading of scorm files developed using Lectora.  The files are loading ok (they are scorm 1.2 compliant), however, when I run one of the files in Moodle, there is a matching exercise on one page which is not working properly.  The exercise requires the student to select an tem from the left hand side of the page and then select the corresponding description on the right hand side of the screen.  A straight line is meant to appear between the item and description that have been matched up.  However, the line is not appearing.  I know that there is not an issue with the lectora file because the exercise works properly in the same module that has been loaded into another LMS we use in our organisation

For one of the other files I've loaded, you can go through the whole module and everything works ok until you get to the last page which contains assessment items (embedded within the scorm file).  The assessment questions do not appear on the page.

Does anyone know why this might be happening and how I can resolve these issues?

I'd be most grateful for any advice.

Regards,

Michael

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Slattery

Re: Matching exercise within scorm file not working as expected

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Michael,
I never used Lectora so it's difficult to give you some good advices: the first issue could be related to the theme used in your Moodle instance whilst the second could be related to some JS issues or to some issues with the case of the file names (Moodle virtual file system is case sensitive, regardless the OS it runs on).

HTH,
Matteo