Moodle 1.9x Assignments and BTEC Grades

Moodle 1.9x Assignments and BTEC Grades

by Steve Blakemore -
Number of replies: 1

I've had a request from a lecturer to enable him to grade assignments for two units at once.

In effect, in the BTEC P/M/D selection for marking when setting up an assignment, he would like added to the P/M/D for a single  mat, all 9 variants needed for a double assignments. (P-P, P-M, P-D ... and so on.)

I've found the table where the single letters are stored and managed to INSERT 9 other entries but they are not being picked up in the marking screen for submissions - it still shows only the "Pass, Merit, Distinction" options.

Can anyone help with getting the letter mapped to new entries in some table somewhere that looks up the letter and translates to the appropriate text, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Blakemore

Re: Moodle 1.9x Assignments and BTEC Grades

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I teach BTEC but I don't understand your question at all, is "single mat" a spelling error or an abbreviation I have not heard of?  There are some solutions for BTEC grading for Moodle 2.x