Problem with theme decaf and "Block: Progress Bar"

Problem with theme decaf and "Block: Progress Bar"

by Reza Kowsari -
Number of replies: 3

Hi. I'm using Decaf theme on Moodle 2.6. Recently I installed a new block named "Progress Bar" but after this installation, every thing (except awesome bar) in my site is magnified. I successfully restored database to previous state but the problem is not solved. I think this problem is associated with Decaf theme because there is no magnification with Standard theme.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Reza Kowsari

Re: Problem with theme decaf and "Block: Progress Bar"

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well since you added the progress bar block after you added the theme, I can only assume there is some conflict going on between the two, which is probably more to do with javascript.  They are perhaps using the same variable name but for different reasons. This sort of thing happens every now and again.

I can't help you in this instance, but Paul Nichols may be able to if he reads this. Alternatively you could try contacting the author of the Progress Block and see if he/she can help?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Reza Kowsari -

Thanks Mary,

I reinstalled decaf theme and the problem is solved!

In reply to Reza Kowsari

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

That's interesting!

So glad it is all working correctly now!