Problem to make a download

Problem to make a download

by Ronaldo Reis Jr. -
Number of replies: 3
I make an upgrade from moodle 1.4.5+ to 1.5 and I have problems.

I try to make a download of grades and I have this warning:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1268

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1270

Or in excell format:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1206

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1208

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/termix/moodle/lang/en/censor.php:8) in /var/www/termix/moodle/grade/lib.php on line 1211

And the file to download is open in browser.

What is the problem?
In reply to Ronaldo Reis Jr.

Re: Problem to make a download

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Are you using 'bad word' censorship. If so did you edit the censor.php file. My guess is that you will find a syntax error therein.
In reply to Howard Miller

by Ronaldo Reis Jr. -
Thanks

That is it. I remove censor.
In reply to Ronaldo Reis Jr.

by Edith Lin -
May I have more details about the problem and solution, I've got the similar behavior in the production but not the local one.  Thanks!