Wamp 2.4

PHP 5.4.16

Apache 2.4.4

MySQL 5.6.12

and after Server checks i found a follow error: 

System

DDL sql execution error

More information about this error

It is usually not possible to recover from errors triggered during installation, you may need to create a new database or use a different database prefix if you want to retry the installation.

Debug info: Table 'mdl_config' already exists
CREATE TABLE mdl_config (
id BIGINT(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
name VARCHAR(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
value LONGTEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT PRIMARY KEY (id)
) ENGINE = InnoDB DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 DEFAULT COLLATE = utf8_unicode_ci 
Error code: ddlexecuteerror
Stack trace:
  • line 447 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown
  • line 833 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 88 of \lib\ddl\database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()
  • line 77 of \lib\ddl\database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql()
  • line 417 of \lib\ddl\database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()
  • line 369 of \lib\ddl\database_manager.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_structure()
  • line 1469 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to database_manager->install_from_xmldb_file()
  • line 230 of \admin\index.php: call to install_core()

I really don't know what happening...

How can i fix that?? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Attyla Fellipe Sousa Lino

Re: Installation Help

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Did the installation fail and then you tried to restart? I would delete/drop the database and start again.

In reply to Howard Miller

by Attyla Fellipe Sousa Lino -

I did it, and the error appears again

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

This error looks similar to one that I had about a month ago.  It occurred when I tried to import my existing moodle database into a new install.  Moodle complained about some tables already existing.  What I did was to go into phpMyAdmin, drop the tables that moodle was complaining about, and then the install went fine.

I see that the table that your moodle is complaining about is mdl_config.  My install did not complain about this table, so I am not sure if my thoughts will help you, but maybe they will help.

In reply to Rick Jerz

I did what u say and...

"Config table does not contain version, can not continue, sorry.

Coding error detected, it must be fixed by a programmer: block_manager has not yet loaded the blocks, to it is too soon to request the information you asked for."

haha, help me plix

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

It might be helpful know which directions are you following.  Could you be specific?  

In reply to Howard Miller

I dropped the database moodle, I deleted moodledata, and deleted the file moodle of www in C:\wamp.

I restart all installation and the same error occurred....

I begin to stay desperate, haha

by James King -

Just checking - is this a brand new install or are you doing an upgrade from previous installation? For example are you using an existing database with data in it.

If it is new install, maybe reset up an empty  database with a new name, then try again.

James