forum timestamp

forum timestamp

by Colin Campbell -
Number of replies: 3
is it possible to hide the timestamp on a forum message. I use front page topic for this and it looks neglected after just a week with that timestamp.
Think outloud - or outforum - should I be using some other blockfor that purpose?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Colin Campbell

Re: forum timestamp

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In Moodle 1.5 you can use a plain section like I did on moodle.org.

On the other hand, you could post more often. wink
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Colin Campbell -
Thanks Martin, that`s all I needed to know!

I have 1.5 running standalone for our testbed but I have not installed 1.5 on our server yet, still running ole stable 1.4.

This response is more than adequate for my Business Manager - to him the eventual release of 1.5 (stable!) is filled with more features than Oz, my reply to most questions is similar to Scotty's: "Aye Cap'n, but anything above warp factor 9 isnae possible until the eventual stable release of Moodle 1.5 or even version 2!"

like the old hobo song:
oh the buzzing of the bees
and the cigarette trees
and the soda water fountain,
I'd love to go, where the hobos go
to the big rock candy mountain

and of course he could post more often big grin
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by warmac - -
did i miss something ? was the question on hiding datestamp answerered ? lol

I'd like to figure out how to do that also but all you said was you can use a plain section like on moodle.org i don't quite understand what you mean by plain section

isn't there away to disable the time stamps ? who needs to know we are posting at 3:00 am in the morning he he (guilty)