survey results do not display

survey results do not display

by Floyd Collins -
Number of replies: 3

We have encountered this problem when viewing the results of a survey. What I get is the boxes where the info should be yet there is a little square in the upper left corner with a red X in it.

So off to search the forums I go before asking for help, what I find is others have had issues with GD libs, I dont think that is my problem because Moodle sees my GD just find and when I look at PHP Info here is what I get. Any ideas on why its not showing?

gd

GD Support enabled
GD Version 1.6.2 or higher
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support

enabled                                                                                                   

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Floyd Collins

Re: survey results do not display

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
View the image on its own to see if there are any error messages. You can find the direct URL in the HTML source or by right-clicking on the broken image (depends on browser).
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: survey results do not display

by Rob Butner -

I have the same problem---

I looked at the source of the broken image, the link is:

http://208.187.139.62/mod/survey/graph.php?id=4216&sid=1&type=student.png

When I open it I get tons of messages like:

Warning: imagettfbbox(): Could not find/open font in c:\program files\easyphp\www\lib\graphlib.php on line 1320

Any ideas???

GD2 installed and verified