Moodle 2.6 automated and manual course backup error

Moodle 2.6 automated and manual course backup error

by Magdi Saad -
Number of replies: 2

I'm using the latest moodle version (2.6) with php 5.5.3 and when I tried manually to backup a course I have this error message. Also, all my courses show errors in the automated backup report.

Debug info:
Error code: setting_invalid_ui_label
$a contents:
Stack trace:
  • line 143 of \backup\util\ui\backup_ui_setting.class.php: base_setting_ui_exception thrown
  • line 156 of \backup\moodle2\backup_section_task.class.php: call to base_setting_ui->set_label()
  • line 153 of \backup\util\plan\base_task.class.php: call to backup_section_task->define_settings()
  • line 60 of \backup\util\plan\base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->set_plan()
  • line 159 of \backup\moodle2\backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to base_plan->add_task()
  • line 186 of \backup\moodle2\backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_section_plan()
  • line 99 of \backup\moodle2\backup_plan_builder.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_course_plan()
  • line 163 of \backup\util\factories\backup_factory.class.php: call to backup_plan_builder::build_plan()
  • line 62 of \backup\util\plan\backup_plan.class.php: call to backup_factory::build_plan()
  • line 364 of \backup\controller\backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->build()
  • line 130 of \backup\controller\backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_controller->load_plan()
  • line 88 of \backup\backup.php: call to backup_controller->__construct()

Thanks,

Magdi

Attachment ErrorMessage.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Magdi Saad

Re: Moodle 2.6 automated and manual course backup error

by Nathan Marshall -

Hi Magdi,

I've had the same issue and managed to resolve it by changing the course format.

It was previously 'Topics Format - No Numbering' and was changed to 'One Topic'.

Cheers,
Nathan

In reply to Nathan Marshall

Re: Moodle 2.6 automated and manual course backup error

by Ger Tielemans -

This works, great!

One question: what should be repaired in the course formats which gave this error?