Urgent help needed in Essential theme

Urgent help needed in Essential theme

de Aditya Dubay -
Number of replies: 8

Hi,

Essential is very nice theme but I need to fix one thing in it. When it shows course title it break it in two rows as it uses on 40% of its area.

It look very odd and I wish to set it 100%.

This 40% I seached from firebug but unable to find it on code.

please plase plase plase help me.

Regards

Aditya

Attachment essentialcourses.png
Promeyo de puntuacions: -
In reply to Aditya Dubay

Re: Urgent help needed in Essential theme

de Gareth J Barnard -
Imachen de Core developers Imachen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imachen de Plugin developers

Hi,

I just tried to replicate and the issue is not in Essential 2.6.2 (Build: 20131205).

Cheers,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

de Usman Asar -
Imachen de Plugin developers Imachen de Testers

its Moodle 2.5 with Essential 2.6, as with Essential 2.6.1 and Moodle 2.6, the issue is something else which I did wished to be solved and Mary did tried, but it still remains there.

In reply to Aditya Dubay

de Bas van Kollenburg -

what is the Url? 

In reply to Bas van Kollenburg

de Mary Evans -
Imachen de Core developers Imachen de Documentation writers Imachen de Peer reviewers Imachen de Plugin developers Imachen de Testers

It is nothing to do with blocks this is simply a CSS setting that only allows the course heading to display at 40% of the normal width allocated to a header.

It was changed in 2.6 but remains the same in 2.5. I was trying to change it but failed in my attempt.

I may as well reopen the tracker and fix it in 2.5.

In reply to Mary Evans

de Mary Evans -
Imachen de Core developers Imachen de Documentation writers Imachen de Peer reviewers Imachen de Plugin developers Imachen de Testers

I have just submitted a patch to improve the look of that heading in MDL-43258 so if you want it to happen you better VOTE for it!

The fix I added is...

.coursebox > .info > .name {width: auto; float: left}

Thanks and Good Night