Mobile themes for 2.6

Mobile themes for 2.6

by Tim Fanning -
Number of replies: 2

Are there any themes available for moodle 2.6?  Just did a fresh install and I don't see myMobile or any other mobile themes…considering the main goal is to create a space for mobile devices I want to double check before getting to into this...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Fanning

Re: Mobile themes for 2.6

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Tim,

MyMobile was removed in M2.6 from M2.5 because it never really worked effectively.  It is now available as a contributed theme with all its current faults that Mary and I were in the process of correcting before it was pulled.

M2.6 has 'Clean' based on Twitter Bootstrap which is responsive and works on Mobile devices.  In my opinion better than MyMobile ever did.  Even though 'Clean' was in M2.5, I found the TinyMCE editor tedious on mobile devices.  In M2.6 a lot of work has gone into sorting the editing functionality and now there is another which works well.

Cheers,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Mobile themes for 2.6

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

As well as the Clean theme, there is Afterburner which is responsive and works well in iPhone & iPad.