Question on Moodle & Mobile App

Question on Moodle & Mobile App

by Peter Hardman -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all,

Good day. I'm new to Moodle and I have few questions which I hope the community is able to assist me.

We have managed to install the latest version of Moodle server. We have no issue login to our server to view the SCORM content over the (laptop) web. However, we experience different behaviour on the following

1. Official Moodle Android app
We can login to our test server., we can see the 4 courses we added however, launch a course, the app seem to open a browser (without leaving the app), the window land at the main login page of our test Moodle server.  Is it possible to skip the login again? Is it also possible to configure this page to be responsive design so that it's more mobile friendly. 

2. Official Moodle iOS app
We can login to our test server. We can see the 4 courses we added however, all 4 are grey out and can't be tapped. Some courses are flash based which maybe explain the grey out iOS. However, we also have non Flash based courses which grey out. Any idea why?

3. Our own compile Moodle app 
We use this. http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Moodle_Mobile_Building_the_app_for_iOS

We manage to compile and run on the emulator, however, we are not able to login to our test server with the same account.

4. My apologize on this part. Maybe I haven't study Moodle in detail. Is it possible for moodle iOS or Android app to support offline learning? Download the SCORM material and use it offline? 

Thanks for your time in reading this. Really appreciate that.  

Average of ratings: -