Could lesson activity handle more than 1105 different paths from the start to the end

Could lesson activity handle more than 1105 different paths from the start to the end

by mona demaidi -
Number of replies: 2

Hi ALL,

I am using the lesson activity to provide students with adaptive path based on their answer in each question. My lesson activity consists of 16 questions and the path from one question to another will be different for each student. I made my calculations and I identified around 1105 different paths from the start to the end. Could the lesson activity handle this large amount of question pages that could be added. 

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mona demaidi

Re: Could lesson activity handle more than 1105 different paths from the start to the end

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I am about to move this to the lesson forum.

(I think there is no limit on how many branches you create. Just your own patience.)

In reply to mona demaidi

Re: Could lesson activity handle more than 1105 different paths from the start to the end

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

@mona,

You mean you are going to create around 1105 different pages in your Lesson instance? What kind of pages? I suppose content pages, not questions?

Which version of Moodle?

Joseph