Questionnarie problem

Questionnarie problem

by Francisco Ortega Vidal -
Number of replies: 3

I'm using Moodle 2.5 with the theme "Formal White".

My problem is the following: When I make an activity 'questionnaire' and I click 'Advance review' it appears completely misaligned (I attach image).

It seems it is due to the font size and the graphic resolution or to the template 'divisions'. When I click "Ctrl +" several times on the browser to increase the font size, it appears fine, as it should be.
Maybe the reason why I have this problem is because the divisions are with absolute values instead of percentages?

Any ideas to sort out this problem?

Best Regards,

Paco

Attachment cuestionario.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Francisco Ortega Vidal

Re: Questionnarie problem

by Marius Jugariu -

Hi Paco,

That looks like a quiz activity rather than questionnaire activity. If you look in yourmoodlefolder/mod/quiz/styles.css you will be able to modify the settings for the box like size, floatation, etc.

Al lthe best,

Marius

In reply to Marius Jugariu

by Francisco Ortega Vidal -

Hi Marius:

Thanks for your answer and indicarmen where the file to be modified.

I'll try, but the .css is too complicated for my knowledge ...

I will make a backup in case I mess up.

Francisco Ortega Vidal
(Spanish-English translation by Google Translate, sorry if there is something wrong)

In reply to Francisco Ortega Vidal

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Ciao Paco,

As you will see I have moved this to the Questionnaire forum as this is nothing to do with themes. The problem is with the Add-on itself.

Mary