marking only unmarked answers

marking only unmarked answers

by Velson Horie -
Number of replies: 2

My course has been recently moved from 1.9 to 2.4.  My quizzes are 50% text type which require manual marking.

In 1.9, one could choose to see a list of text answers in a quiz then choose to mark only those that had not been yet been marked.

In 2.4, I have not found this option.  Is it there, and how do I (and my other teachers) navigate to it?

Thank you, new mazes take some time to learn.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Velson Horie

Re: marking only unmarked answers

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In the Navigation block, you have

• {course name}
    • {week/topic name}
      • {quiz name}
        • Results
          • Manual grading.

(In Moodle 2.5 the Results links move to the Settings block, which is renamed Administration there.)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: marking only unmarked answers

by Velson Horie -

Tim

Thank you,

I was starting in the wrong place, so not surprisingly ended up there too. The new tool seems better than the previous one.

The next need is to have a similar navigation to unmarked assignments, for download, grading etc. They are the other 50% of the course, so wading through pages of marked assignments to find the unmarked ones is a chore repeated for each of 24 assignments each week (in my paper days, I put unmarked and marked ones in separate card folders, so inspected each assignment once only). 

Or have I missed the obvious shortcut again?

Velson Horie