Cubic theme Moodle 2.3 to 2.5

Cubic theme Moodle 2.3 to 2.5

by Frank Izu -
Number of replies: 3
Hello, I use Cubic theme (which is located here https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=theme_cubic ) which is meant for Moodle 2.3 but I want to use it in Moodle 2.5. Although I installed it in moodle 2.5 and it working but I discover that the when user clicks the Help Icon and it the Help pops up it can not be closed unless you refresh the page and it closes by itself. Is the a way I can remove or disable the help Icon or is the a way the cubic theme can be converted to work perfectly for moodle 2.5? I hope to hearing a response
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Izu

Re: Cubic theme Moodle 2.3 to 2.5

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

How does the Help pop-up work in other themes? Can you try it in Standard theme and let me know the outcome?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Frank Izu -
For the Help popup, it works well for every other theme as well ask the Standard theme. The Cubic theme Help popup works just fine in Moodle 2.3 which is the version of moodle it was designed for but when Cubic theme is installed in Moodle 2.5 it doesnt work well as the Help popup can NOT be closed unless page is refreshed. And I still dont know any possible proble with the theme for Moodle 2.5 or 2.5+. So thats why I asked if its possible to convert Cubic theme to work well in Moodle 2.5 thereby converting Cubic theme 2.3 to 2.5 or 2.5+. Also, how can the Help icon be diabled or removed so that the user cant see or use the help popup?
In reply to Frank Izu

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Unfortunately, I don't have time to check this out for you, so the best option I can suggest is that you contact the Author of the Cubic theme and ask him/her if they can help you.

Mary