grading problem

grading problem

by Antti Immonen -
Number of replies: 4

I have two courses that uses similar grading, but another one doesnt allow load those statistics at exel or word, instead:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php on line 254

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php on line 254

and

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 153

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 155

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 163

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/wkasv03/public_html/moodle/mod/assignment/lib.php:254) in ../lib/psxlsgen.php on line 164
OGThis file was generated using PSXlsGen at Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:56:23

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Antti Immonen

Re: grading problem -> solution

by Antti Immonen -

ok. this happens if you receive student response, and after grading teacher edits grading scales. I remowed my grading scale and  feedbacks and made new scales and feedbacks. Now it works.

In reply to Antti Immonen

by Timothy Takemoto -

Perhaps the first time the teacher edited the scales s/he left some blanks spaces at the end of a file somewhere? You have probably cleared up the problem now, but, so as it does not occur again, with regard to the "Cannot add heard information" please see the FAQ or http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=2509&parent=10637
Tim

In reply to Timothy Takemoto

by Antti Immonen -

yes, I have left blank space between comma and another grading item.

but, problem appeared again, but now I

1) graded my Test Students assignment
2) removed grading from that assigment
3) added grading back to the assignment

and the problem is solved! Dont ask why.. smiley.gif

Another problem:

This page was not accessed correctly

This happens after i try to give grades to one forum. After that moodle jumps to start page.