Moodle 2.5.1 installed but IIS7.5 error HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

by Gerel Bold -
Number of replies: 4

I'm having this same problem i choose and installed Moodle 2.5 for windows but  redirect error.

"This webpage has a redirect loop

The webpage at http://localhost/moodle/admin/index.php?cache=1 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.

Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects."

I did try clearing cookies, and also tried opening it in Firefox rather than Chrome. Both produce the redirect error.

next i choose moodle 1.9 installed but error IIS7.5 

How can i install IIS7.5 for windows 7 ??

Please Help me

Regards

Geg

Attachment moodle .jpg
Attachment moodle2.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gerel Bold

Re: Moodle 2.5.1 installed but IIS7.5 error HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

by Luis de Vasconcelos -

What folder did you extract the Moodle code to? C:\inetpub\wwwroot or another folder, e.g. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\moodle?

In reply to Luis de Vasconcelos

by Gerel Bold -

Hello i did extract the Moodle code to desktop. pls help me. how can i install and to work in Moodle?

In reply to Gerel Bold

by Luis de Vasconcelos -

Putting it on your Windows Desktop won't work! IIS can't access it there. (And it would be stupid to redirect IIS to your desktop...)

What FOLDERS do you have in C:\inetpub\wwwroot ? Is there a folder in there called "Moodle"? If not, then move the Moodle folder that you created on your desktop into C:\inetpub\wwwroot.

Then go to http://localhost/moodle. What happens when you do that?

(Note: Before you try to install Moodle, you must first create your Moodle database. Have you done that?)

In reply to Luis de Vasconcelos

by Gerel Bold -

hello anyway thanks. but i need moodle very important work. please help me. connect to me TEAMVIEWER. so can you help me?

PLEASE.