working in Moodle 2.5/Course ID is wrong

working in Moodle 2.5/Course ID is wrong

by luna moon -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

I'm quite desperate and do not know how I can go by to fix the error i get once i try to open a chapter for a course well i have posted information on a previous post about the same issue although without turning debugging on, anyways i have gotten other information but do not know how to interpret it. Can anyone help me with this because I honestly do not know what each line means or what i have to do with such information.

Again I will definitely  appreciate any guidance.

smile Luna

Attachment CourseID.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to luna moon

Re: working in Moodle 2.5/Course ID is wrong

by Guillermo Madero -

Hi Luna,

Check and see if you have enabled a non-standard block; if so, disable it and see if the solves the problem. I recently had the same problem and it was caused by a block plugin. In the image you posted I see a reference to an "autoattend" block.

In reply to Guillermo Madero

by luna moon -

Hi Guillermo,

thank you for your help......I'm sorry to ask but i do not know where that could be located, or how to check if there is an enabled non-standard block. I'm going to keep looking to see if I'm able to find it. Thank you so much to provide me with a better guidance to start debugging this thing because I honestly feel so lost in this.

smileLuna

In reply to luna moon

by Guillermo Madero -

Hi Luna,

Don't worry. Take a look at the following two pages:

Managing blocks.

Blocks.

In reply to Guillermo Madero

by luna moon -

Hi Guillermo,

OMG!! you are a life saver I went to the info you provided here and wow by reading it was able to poke here and there and it was simply changing in the auto-attendance block and well for some reason the auto attendance 'Display on page type' was set to  'any type' so I went and change it to any type of course main page and once i tried to go in in a Chapter for example i was able to go in with out getting the 'course id is wrong'....thank you soooooo much i really appreciate your help. Thank you so much you made my day!!!

smileLuna

In reply to luna moon

by Guillermo Madero -

Excellent! It is good to know that you were able to solve it smile