[2.3.2] "Last Access" field in course participants table

[2.3.2] "Last Access" field in course participants table

by Richard Crawford -
Number of replies: 4

The "Last Access" column in the participants list in a course seems to show the amount of time since a student last logged in to the site, rather than the last time they did anything in the course. Is there an easy way to change this behavior? I'm not afraid to tackle PHP and the database, if that becomes necessary.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Richard Crawford

Re: [2.3.2] "Last Access" field in course participants table

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I just experimented with this in Moodle 2.5 and it appears to be recording the last activity on the course, it seems very unlikely that something so fundamental wiould have changed since 2.3.2.

by Jessica McKean -

We are on Moodle 2.4 and the last access in the participants list is not right for us also. It shows last access to Moodle in general. They may have never logged into the course. It is confusing. Has anyone fixed this?

by Jessica McKean -

We are on Moodle 2.4 and the last access in the participants list is not right for us also. It shows last access to Moodle in general. They may have never logged into the course. It is confusing. Has anyone fixed this?

In reply to Jessica McKean

by Richard Crawford -

I haven't managed to fix this yet, but I'm really glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue!