How I insert tabs and file upload on Theme Settings?

How I insert tabs and file upload on Theme Settings?

av Daniel Henrique da Silva Costa -
Antal svar: 9

How I insert tabs and file upload on Theme Settings, like image in append?

Bilaga i.custom.png
Genomsnitt av betyg: -
Som svar till Daniel Henrique da Silva Costa

Re: How I insert tabs and file upload on Theme Settings?

Other image.

Bilaga i.image.png

av Mary Cooch -
Bild på Documentation writers Bild på Moodle HQ Bild på Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild på Testers Bild på Translators

That's a custom Remote Learner Moodle partner theme there - I can't help you with the tabs (or the coding involved) but with Moodle 2.5 there are increasingly themes which allow you to upload logos using the file picker in the theme settings  (Clean or Afterburner for example) so if you are asking how you can create your own similar theme then you might start off exploring one of those. 

Som svar till Mary Cooch

Hi, thanks!

Really afterburn have the filepicker.

So, about the option tabs. Is possible I use tabs in Moodle Theme Settings?

av Mary Evans -
Bild på Core developers Bild på Documentation writers Bild på Peer reviewers Bild på Plugin developers Bild på Testers

Unfortunately we don't have that capability to add tabs in theme settings pages in Moodle.

Sorry! ledsen

Som svar till Mary Evans

av Richard Oelmann -
Bild på Core developers Bild på Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild på Plugin developers Bild på Testers

But you can add groups of settings on different pages - check out the settings.php in Essential leende

av Julian Ridden -

You can have file pickers in Moodle Themes. Check out the Afterburner theme in Moodle core or my Essential theme in the plugins DB.

Essential also uses submenu's in the admin sidebar rather than Tabs. I don't think we can do tabs in core, but even if we could I prefer to use the submenu. It means you can go straight to the settings you wish to change in one click rather than two. Just my 2c. Check out the settings.php file of the Essential theme to see how it was done.

Julian

Bilaga theme_settings.jpg

Detta inlägg har tagits bort

Innehållet i detta inlägg har tagits bort och kan inte visas längre.
Som svar till Borttagen användare

av Julian Ridden -

harmony, I am confused by your statement. Students can't edit theme settings...neither can teachers. Only admins see these screens.

Julian

Som svar till Borttagen användare

av Mary Cooch -
Bild på Documentation writers Bild på Moodle HQ Bild på Particularly helpful Moodlers Bild på Testers Bild på Translators

Harmony- I think you are talking about a tabbed theme rather than tabbed settings for editing a theme, yes? Have a search through themes in the Plugins to find one you  think might be suitable