Where to find the Moodle Quiz Macro Word File template (aka moodle_quiz_v21.zip)?

Where to find the Moodle Quiz Macro Word File template (aka moodle_quiz_v21.zip)?

by Cris Fuhrman -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

For many reasons (especially to check in one step the entire grammar/spelling of my questions), I would like to be able to import multiple-choice/true-false questions into Moodle from an external, human-readable format. I use feedback on answers as well as images, so it's important to have that.

Google found me many hits discussing a "moodle_quiz_v21" zip file that has MS Word support with macros for all kinds of interesting features I'm looking for.

However, I can't find (so far) the official page of the curator of this file. Where is it officially distributed? This forum has several posts pointing to http://moodle.wcc.nsw.edu.au/file.php/1/moodle_quiz_v21.zip but that link is broken as of the time of this posting.

Thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Cris Fuhrman

Re: Where to find the Moodle Quiz Macro Word File template (aka moodle_quiz_v21.zip)?

by Cris Fuhrman -

Frankie Kam has a blog post that I finally found regarding the Word document with macros template to export questions to Moodle XML and then import into Moodle.