About Enrolling the Course

About Enrolling the Course

by Aravind Nagaraj -
Number of replies: 2

I am new Moodle framework. I have developed a site and added some of the courses and Student users using moodle . As a administrator i am trying to enroll the course and I am getting a popup with the list of users to be enrolled and I am trying to customize the popup page but my changes are not reflecting in the popup. Is there any settings to be done to edit that popup. If someone knows kindly help me out. I have attached an excel with the steps I have followed.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aravind Nagaraj

Re: About Enrolling the Course

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Your excel sheet just seems to show two images of using the enrolment popup

What exactly are you trying to change? If its the appearance you may be able to make changes using css, if its the content and layout of the popup you will probably need to go into the code that generates it to make your changes

In reply to Richard Oelmann

Re: About Enrolling the Course

by Aravind Nagaraj -

Hi Richard,

I have only issue in modifying the content of the popup page that I have shown in the excel attachment. Based on the application flow I have found the exact page from where the popup page is rendering but when I try to change the content of that page the changed content are not reflecting in the pop up page. But when i change the back end data's based on the action performed in that popup those changes are reflecting in the back-end as well as in my application page. I could not change the content of that popup page alone. Could you please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Aravind