Feedback

Picture of michael michael
Feedback block

Hi All,

Did anyone know how I can create a feedback block for all the site into the front page?????

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
Re: Feedback block
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Does Feedback block help at all?

thx a lot, but can i create a footer into moodle???

Mary Cooch
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Hello again. You can, but that has nothing to do with the feedback blockwink Try Site admin>Appearance>Additional HTML

really thanks, do you know i am the only teacher in our moodle and there are only Admin too, the question is : can the admin give me the permission to access the appearance section? cuz i can access only these section into the site administration "user\courses\grades\front page\reports" 

Mary Cooch

Yes the appearance section is an admin setting so either the admin would do it or you would have to get the admin to allow you.

you mean that i must be an admin to can access it, no way to can access it while i'm a teacher ?????????