Feedback block

Feedback block

by michael michael -
Number of replies: 6

Hi All,

Did anyone know how I can create a feedback block for all the site into the front page?????

Average of ratings: -
In reply to michael michael

Re: Feedback block

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Does Feedback block help at all?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by michael michael -

thx a lot, but can i create a footer into moodle???

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello again. You can, but that has nothing to do with the feedback blockwink Try Site admin>Appearance>Additional HTML

In reply to Mary Cooch

by michael michael -

really thanks, do you know i am the only teacher in our moodle and there are only Admin too, the question is : can the admin give me the permission to access the appearance section? cuz i can access only these section into the site administration "user\courses\grades\front page\reports" 

by Mary Cooch -

Yes the appearance section is an admin setting so either the admin would do it or you would have to get the admin to allow you.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by michael michael -

you mean that i must be an admin to can access it, no way to can access it while i'm a teacher ?????????