Error Reading from Database

Error Reading from Database

by Chuck Marshall -
Number of replies: 0

Everytime I attempt a backup of a course I get the "error reading from database" error. I have upgraded from 2.5 to 2.5+ because in the list of fixes it said that it fixed backup.

When I debug, this is the info that I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ddl_change_structure_exception' with message 'DDL sql execution error' in /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/moodle_database.php:429 Stack trace: #0 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php(842): moodle_database->query_end(false) #1 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/ddl/database_manager.php(88): mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure('DROP TEMPORARY ...') #2 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/ddl/database_manager.php(77): database_manager->execute_sql('DROP TEMPORARY ...') #3 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/ddl/database_manager.php(331): database_manager->execute_sql_arr(Array) #4 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/moodle_temptables.php(131): database_manager->drop_table(Object(xmldb_table)) #5 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/moodle_database.php(350): moodle_temptables->dispose() #6 /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php(42

3): moodle_database->dispose() #7 /home/marshall/p in /home/marshall/public_html/class/lib/dml/moodle_database.php on line 429

I am the moodle administrator and the database's only user. Any ideas? I'm afraid to proceded if I can't perform backups.

Thanks,

Chuck Marshall

Average of ratings: -