How to Display a user Profile info when User is loggedin successfully

How to Display a user Profile info when User is loggedin successfully

by suryaprakash maroju -
Number of replies: 4

How to Display the UserProfile Information in Moodle 2.3.3 when User is loggedin successfully along with the Courses available for her/him. It is for the Students to know their information before they committed to attempt Quiz.could someone please help with the code that Display the UserProfile information along with Courser are Available for her/him(Student)?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to suryaprakash maroju

Re: How to Display a user Profile info when User is loggedin successfully

by Jayesh Anandani -

Hi Suryaprakash,

Every user when logged in is able to see his/her own profile by clikcing on My profile present in navigation block at left. Courses availabe to him are the courses in which he is enrolled. He will not be able to see all the courses. 

"It is for the Students to know their information before they committed to attempt Quiz" Can you exaplain what did you meant by this?

As far as quiz info is considered it is displayed when you attempt any quiz.

Cheers.

In reply to Jayesh Anandani

by suryaprakash maroju -

Hi jayesh,

Here i want to Display the User Profile information bellow the Available Courses. That means when User is logged in, automatically the Profile Information should be displayed bellow the Available Courses.

Thank u.

In reply to suryaprakash maroju

by Jayesh Anandani -

Hi Suryaprakash,

I don't understand when there is a direct link present which displays your whole profile then why do you want to display such a thing?

Cheers.

In reply to Jayesh Anandani

by suryaprakash maroju -

Good Morning Jayesh,

Here i provided a less time(Quiz Opening and Closing time)to the students who are attended to the Quiz. this  Because the Students Who are attend to the Quiz they have less Time to aware about Profile Info. That's why i want to Display the UserProfile information bellow the Available Courses division.

Than u....