2.4.1 Paypal user how to extend enrollment?

2.4.1 Paypal user how to extend enrollment?

by Shawn LoPorto -
Number of replies: 1

I'm on Moodle 2.4.1 and have it setup to where students have to pay for courses using Paypal.  I have it setup to where a course expires after 30 days.  Back in Moodle 1.9.5 I could go to a user screen and easily modify the expiration date to give a student more time with the course.  In 2.4.1 I no longer see this.  It appears that you can only modify the expiration date for a manually enrolled student.  The students enrolled thru Paypal dont' have the edit icon to access this screen.  How do I change the expiration date for a paypal enrolled user? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shawn LoPorto

Re: 2.4.1 Paypal user how to extend enrollment?

by Shawn LoPorto -

Update: not sure if this is the correct process now but what I ended up doing is going into the course, selecting "Participants", clicked the "enrol users" button, searched for the user and selected them and then clicked the button to enroll them into the course.  It then showed the screen now that allows you to specify the begin and end dates of which I set the end date to a new 30 days out.  Once I submitted this page, I was returned to the Enrolled Users page and now that user has two boxes under the "Enrolment methods" column - one that is a Paypal enrollment and a new one that says Manual enrollments.  I had the student verify it and it worked.  Rather odd process now; don't see why you can't just modify the Paypal enrollment expiration date.