Moodle Mind Map

Moodle Mind Map

by Rebecca Trynes -
Number of replies: 10

Hello all. Does anyone know if there is a Moodle Mind Map out there somewhere that creates a visual representation of what all the links are and where they link to? I would like this for testing purposes - so that I can work out how many pages/paths I have to test in order to make sure I haven't messed anything up and that it all looks as it should.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rebecca Trynes

Re: Moodle Mind Map

by Floyd Saner -

Rebecca,

Try these plugins. I've never used them, so I can't give a review.

https://moodle.org/plugins/search.php?s=mindmap

Floyd

In reply to Floyd Saner

by John Gifford -

Hi Rebecca

I've got the advance mindmap plugged into our Moodle and I can't honestly say it's advanced. It seems very simplistic and the ability to chain one idea from another is impossible as everything chains/links from the central concept. Not that anyone uses the mind map activity, out of 300+ courses we have only 2 are using the mindmap and one of those is the test area where I try out new content.

John Gifford

In reply to John Gifford

by Rebecca Trynes -

I think some of you have misread the post - I'm not asking about the mind map plugin - I'm talking about a mind map of the structure of Moodle for testing and styling purposes smile

by Mary Legg -

When I first started working in moodle, and took on the role of testing moodle, I wanted that!  Now I think it's probably covered in the QA tests (and now included in behat if you have the correct version of php).  But we have our own customisations so need to test around these.

I would love to see the mind map (and have always intended to make one but always 'too busy').

So this post is really just to say - I know exactly what you mean!

In reply to Mary Legg

by Rebecca Trynes -

This is something I've started already using Freemind - but if anything already exists that would reduce my workload!

Moodle Mind Map

by Bob Puffer -

Would you mind attaching it?  I use Freeplane and Xmind which would both read the map.  Might be useful for my faculty

In reply to Bob Puffer

by Natalia Zyatkova -

hello everybody,

i could not found the mind map here. I would be glad if there is such possibility to have it?
I'm writing my Thesis  and found only one PDF file with ERD which i also would be glad to get as Workbech file.

Does somebody knows where i can get it.

Thanks a lot