[2.3.4] Error on "mod/quiz/report.php?id=xx&mode=overview" page

[2.3.4] Error on "mod/quiz/report.php?id=xx&mode=overview" page

by Gustavo Matheus -
Number of replies: 3

Hello guys,

Every time I try to see the Attempts of a Quiz as a teacher or admin I get an error page. The url is: ".../mod/quiz/report.php?id=xx&mode=overview".

Is this a common error? Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks.

ps. I also tried the same thing on another portal with the same Moodle version - and it worked fine. I think it could be some file that I've changed in the first mentioned portal...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gustavo Matheus

Re: [2.3.4] Error on "mod/quiz/report.php?id=xx&mode=overview" page

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

"I've got an error bug I am not going to tell you what it is. Please help me."

Can you see the problem with what you are asking?

Please turn on Debugging then copy and paste the full error message here.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Gustavo Matheus -

Sorry, I thought it could be a common error. I turned on the Debugging and now the page shows this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function splash_check_colourswitch() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MOODLE\nead\theme\splash\layout\report.php on line 3

-- EDIT --

I tried to delete this file (layout\report.php) from the server and now the page works. Do you recommend this solution?

In reply to Gustavo Matheus

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That looks like you are using the splash theme, and it has a bug. Nothing to do with the quiz.