Grid format - images not showing

Grid format - images not showing

by WL Wong -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

We are using Moodle 2.3. In the grid format, trying to use backup/restore and copying off a unit (created with grid format). After the restore ( or copying), all the images we have uploaded to the grid "block" have gone missing. I also need to drag section 0 back into grid, and a default image "i" shows. (see attached).

Cheers,

WL

Attachment gridformatimages.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to WL Wong

Re: Grid format - images not showing

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear WL Wong,

Thank you for the screen shot, but as I already said on Facebook, I need "full details of Moodle version, Grid format version" so please tell me the contents of the Moodle and Grid format's 'version.php' file.  This is so I can create the same test environment in order to attempt a replication of the error and thus have a means to investigate and fix the issue.

Cheers,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Additionally, just did a quick test with version 2.3.2.3 of the Grid format and Moodle version 2012062506.11 release 2.3.6+ (Build: 20130510) and it works.

by WL Wong -

Thanks Gareth for this update.

by WL Wong -

Hi Gareth,

Moodle version 2012062503.02 2.3.3+ (Build: 20121123) but not been able to track Grid format version as yet.

Cheers,
Wai-Leng

In reply to WL Wong

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi WL wong

To check the Grid format version go to setting >Site administration > plugins > plugin overview page in moodle  and then click to view show contributed plugins only. there you can find for Grid course format details

You can check the version as highlighted in screenshot with red oval.

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Gareth J Barnard -

Hi,

But I still need the value of '$plugin->release' in the version.php file as that is the value of '$plugin->version' which until recently had the policy of not changing unless the database tables changed.  And only the '$plugin->release' changed.  I know, because I was the one doing it!  Hence asking for all of the details in the 'version.php' file in the first place!

Cheers,

Gareth