Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

by Gina Gwen -
Number of replies: 4

Using 2.4.1+ (Build: 20130125) 

I have one category with two courses in it.
Course A is open to Guests, but if a student registers, their information will be tracked.

Course B is NOT open to Guests, a student has to register and then enroll in the course.

This all works, but when a student enrolls in Course B, Course A disappears from the My courses list of available courses. I need them to be able to see and take both courses if they are registered.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gina Gwen

Re: Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

by Gina Gwen -

Is no one else experiencing this problem? Not really sure what to do...

help?

In reply to Gina Gwen

Svar: Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

by Alf Martin Johnsen -

The Course A do not disappear. The block "Courses" show the user which courses you are enrolled in. If -0- it shows all of them. Give the users at least two ways to your courses: By the link "All courses" or add them into the custom menu in the top of the page.

In reply to Alf Martin Johnsen

Re: Svar: Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

by Gina Gwen -

To keep  my design clean I don't want to have to create another menu or link. That confuses the user and just doesn't look very good.

Any other ideas out there?

In reply to Gina Gwen

Re: Svar: Course disappears from My courses when student enrolls in other course.

by Michael Pearce -

you could hide the "all my courses" element using some custom CSS and rely on another method of seeing the complete course list?