Interactive lessons

Interactive lessons

by Jodi Thornton -
Number of replies: 4

I have been asked to create a series of interactive lessons preferably in HTML5, not Flash, and this said lesson would contain a quiz etc, and then report the quiz answers back to the Moodle CMS. I have no idea where to start in terms of what to use to make this interactive lesson. The client likes the demo's contained on the kineo website.

They would prefer that we design these inhouse, that is why I am posting to see if there are any solutions that Moodle currently has in place or if a Moodler could point me in the right direction.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jodi Thornton

Re: Interactive lessons

by Wen Hao Chuang -

Hi Jodi:

What type of interactivity are you looking for to implement? From what I'm reading it seems that the Moodle Lesson module might fit with your needs. Have you tried it out yet?

Wen

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi Jodi

In moodle, lesson is a interactive activity. In lesson you can create pages for students to read and even questions also which students has to answer. It can also be recorded in gradebook and student get grade after successfully done. For more information on lesson see moodle docs

by Richard B -

Camtasia can do that. Check out an article on that topic.

Do a search for 'Camtasia Quiz Video' and look for a blog on techsmith. I'd post the link, but Moodle forums didn't like that.