More fonts HTML editor?

More fonts HTML editor?

by Matt Rice -
Number of replies: 2

Sorry if this is obvious, but how do I get more fonts in the dropdown list in the HTML editor (in Moodle 1.9.9)? This seems trivial in more recent versions of Moodle (even 1.9.19+).

I see there is a value in the database (editorfontlist in mdl_config) that appears to be what I want, but I'm wary of just changing a value willy-nilly.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matt Rice

Re: More fonts HTML editor?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi there. Have you tried going to Site admin>Appearance>Html editor and adding them in there? That's what I did with a 1.9 some while back.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: More fonts HTML editor?

by Matt Rice -

If that were possible, I would; but this is what my HTML Editor page looks like:

Moodle 1.9.9 HTML Editor options

I installed a 1.9.19+ locally that has greatly expanded options (including the Font list options), but that doesn't help solve my problem.

I am slated to upgrade our installation (hopefully to 2.5) soon-ish, so if it's not possible/easy I think I can get away with pushing this font issue until after the upgrade.