No choice of question appears for dependent item

No choice of question appears for dependent item

by Lee-Ann Sequeira -
Number of replies: 1

I am trying to create a survey (feedback) and I want to use a dependent items. Fyi I have no technical/coding background. I am following the guidance in Moodle - the help/question mark icon.

My parent question is: Do you know what colour the sky is? The options are: Yes, No, Don't know. Then I added a page break. The next question which has a dependent item (previous question) with a dependent value (yes) is: What colour is it? - long answer.which is a longer text answer type.

As you can see in the screencap below, no questions appear when I click on Choose dependent item. Can anyone explain what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks

PS: Have used different questions in my example above as the original questions (that appear in the screen cap) are too long.

Attachment No Choose options.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lee-Ann Sequeira

Re: No choice of question appears for dependent item

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Hi,

sorry for the late response. You have to fill out the "Label" field in each question. This one will be shown in the selection list.

Best regards
Andreas