Course overview notifications

Course overview notifications

by Chris Langton -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All, 

I'm in the process of taking over responsibility for the administration of our instance of Moodle and have been unable to find any info about this functionality.

We are using Moodle 2.4.3

I have some students who report that they still get the following notification in their course overview even though they have gone into the journal and submitted an entry.  "You have Journals that need attention"

Am I right in concluding that this message relates to the fact that the Journal is still open and is not affected by individual students taking 'action' or should the message disappear for any students that have completed the task?

Thanks

Chris

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Chris Langton

Re: Course overview notifications

by Sakshi Goel -

The course page shows the courses you are enrollled in and the assessment activities which you need to do such as assignemnt, forum, lesson, quiz etc with their available dated and due date, finish date plus your status whether you have complete it or not. So when a student completes that activity it still show on its course page, it wouldn't dissapear the only thing it do is change status to completed for that activity.