Personalized Learning Designer

Personalized Learning Designer

by james logue -
Number of replies: 6

I saw a recent Moodle tutorial about using the Peronalized Learning Designer. The icon for this was listed with the other icons on the topic  pages and under the course admin. section. But the new Moodle 2.4.1 I just uploaded does not have this icon. Do I need to add it someway or is it in an upgrade I don't have?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to james logue

Re: Personalized Learning Designer

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I haven't heard of the Personalised Learning Designer (but I will search for it now) so it certainly isn't a standard module.

In reply to james logue

by Zac Mussatt -

I can confirm that this is indeed a Moodlerooms Specific feature.

In reply to james logue

by Randy Thornton -
Picture of Documentation writers

Yes, the Personalized Learning Designer is a feature of joule, the Moodlerooms distribution of Moodle available only to Moodlerooms hosted customers. It is not available as a plugin or for use in community or other versions of  Moodle.

In reply to Randy Thornton

by Kat Bodine -

Hi Randy,  following up in this discussion from last year.  Does anyone know if something similar to MoodleRooms Personal Learning Designer is available to the general Moodle community?

In reply to Kat Bodine

by Paula Clough -

Kathleen,

In the newer versions of Moodle the Events monitoring feature will accomplish some of the Personal Learning Designer, especially the notifications. Check it out here.

Hope that helps  

cool