Future Development of Assignment

Re: Future Development of Assignment

by James McLean -
Number of replies: 1

Regarding your last paragraph Tomek; we've developed functionality for this that we're calling the 'Deadlines' module, combined with advanced Extension management (student online requests, group extensions, global extensions etc). I have submitted it for further feedback from Moodle HQ, and will shortly be opening it to the community at large. If you'd like to have a look at it in some further detail, I have been documenting the development process here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=216784

The code is beginning to mature now and is going through our internal UAT process, the source is on GitHub though I haven't made the URL public as yet.

In reply to James McLean

Re: Future Development of Assignment

by Tomasz Muras -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Translators

Hi James,

I had a look at your deadlines & extensions. Nice work there, I hope it will get integrated with the core at some point!

I'm still looking for the solution for relative dates though - I understand that you use exact dates for deadlines & extensions.

cheers,
Tomek