Gradebook

Picture of Vicki Dunnam
how to remove student email addresses on the grader report

How can you remove the student email addresses from showing on the grader report?  We are using Moodle version 2.3.3+  Thanks!1

Picture of Helen Foster
Re: how to remove student email addresses on the grader report
Group DevelopersGroup Documentation writersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup Testers

Hi Vicki,

Please see the FAQ 'How can I remove user ID numbers and/or email addresses from the grader report' in Grades FAQ.

starfish2

This is something often asked for by our instructors. Is there an enhancement request on file that we can vote for?

starfish2

This is something often asked for by our instructors. Is there an enhancement request on file that we can vote for?

Ravi Vare
Marc Couture

I'm sorry to say that this isn't a true solution to the problem, as this affects user's email appearing elsewhere in Moodle (for example, when adding a user manually, if two users share the same name, there is no way to disinguish between them).

There is a real need for customization options WRT the Gradebook, is this in the works for Moodle 2.6?

Picture of Bob Puffer
Group Particularly helpful Moodlers

I agree wholeheartedly -- the location of this setting is so covert nobody ever finds it and it operates on the entire site.  Thanks to Kevin Willarty from Smith the LAE Grader report now allows customization of the extra fields by course.