how to add question...

how to add question...

by kamal kant -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Folks,

I am using Moodle 2.3.2+ version.

I just want to confirm, how do I add questions at admin end and also how do I show at front end ?.

Please anyone help asap.

thanks

Kamal

Average of ratings: -
In reply to kamal kant

Re: how to add question...

by James Richardson -

Hello Kamal!

You can add questions to courses through the Activity modules. You will want to create your questions in the Question bank first. That way you can just add the questions to each activity that uses questions.

1. First you have to set up a course.
  2. Navigate to the course section where you can add Activities and resources.
  3. Select a Question based activity such as the Quiz module.
  4. You can add the questions you created to the Quiz directly from the Question bank.
  5. Save the changes. Now when you click the quiz in the course section, the questions will appear in the quiz.
  6. You will need to enroll users to the course for anyone to see the course section.

I have a full tutorial series on adding activities and resources in Moodle and how to work with the question bank.

Unfortunately, these topics are fairly involved and there are no quick steps to walk through each of these. Hope this helped!

Sincerely,

James R

In reply to James Richardson

by kamal kant -

Hi James,

Thanks for your helpfull reply. I am sure that it will definiatly work for me.

last time I had try similar similar but when I had try to enroal some one then none of the user list is aapear, so can you please tell me more about enrol system in detail?

Thanks & Regards

Kamal

In reply to James Richardson

by kamal kant -

Hello James,

I dont know whats happening to my moodle site. I am trying to add new course its giving me error (Error wirting to database).

please reply asap

kamal