ID numbers in quiz grades report

ID numbers in quiz grades report

by Ian Hunt -
Number of replies: 10

We upgraded from 2.0 to 2.2 over the summer.  Just run the first quiz and downloaded grades via the quiz grade report. However, I can't find out how to make sure the student ID is included in the report. I need the ID number to allow easy transfer of the data to my master grades spreadsheet.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ian Hunt

Re: ID numbers in quiz grades report

by Tim Hunt -
Bildo de Core developers Bildo de Documentation writers Bildo de Particularly helpful Moodlers Bildo de Peer reviewers Bildo de Plugin developers

There is an admin setting, under Users -> Permissions -> User policies, to control which fields you want to have displayed in places like the quiz reports. idnumber is one of the options you can enable there.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Ian Hunt -

smile Thanks! Done! It wasn't obvious to me that this setting would impact the reports.

In reply to Ian Hunt

by Tim Hunt -
Bildo de Core developers Bildo de Documentation writers Bildo de Particularly helpful Moodlers Bildo de Peer reviewers Bildo de Plugin developers

The nice thing is that those settings are used everywhere lists of users are shown to teachers or admins.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by dag bro -

Hello,

I use Moddle 2.3 and I have an issue with displayinf grades in quiz overwiev report. There are all columns demanded : name, time of start/end of the quiz but any grade is displayed :

where-are-my-grades.png

I did activate "mark for each questions" but nothing happens.

Is somewhere a setting that I forgot ?

Do you know how can I fix this issue ? I've been looking everywhere but I don't get what I want...

Thank you for your help!

In reply to dag bro

by Tim Hunt -

What is the maximum mark for your quiz (at the top of the Edit quiz page).

In reply to Tim Hunt

by dag bro -

Hello!

It's 10 for the quizz and 1 for each questions. So there should be some grades for every studens. 

I checked settings ou course - gradebook visible for students. The grades are in the gradebook but not in Results of each quizz. Where shall I look for more settings fos this issue ?

Thank you,

In reply to dag bro

by Tim Hunt -

Two things:

1. In your screen grab it says Display marks for each question: No.

2. It looks like the table is getting cut off have you tried scrolling sideways?

In reply to Tim Hunt

by dag bro -

Hello !
Thank you for you answer. 

Even if I mark Display marks for each question: Yes, grades are not displayed :

where-are-my-grades-quizz-results.png

There is no scroll sideway in the table but on the page. On the other pages, the scroll does exists and I can scroll from right to left. Not on this page. However, in css style it is the same class/id.

In reply to dag bro

by dag bro -

Hello,

The simple update to Moddle 2.3.3+ has resolved the issue of grades on teh results' page.

Thank you for you help.