Fatal Error when trying to add certificate

Fatal Error when trying to add certificate

by Ian L -
Number of replies: 5

HI

I can't seem to add a certificate to this course. I got it working fine in the last course, but everytime I try to add it to this course I ge this message Error writing to Database

Debug info: Field 'reportcert' doesn't have a default value
INSERT INTO mdl_certificate (name,emailteachers,emailothers,delivery,savecert,printdate,datefmt,printnumber,printgrade,gradefmt,printoutcome,printhours,printteacher,customtext,certificatetype,orientation,borderstyle,bordercolor,printwmark,printsignature,printseal,course,intro,introformat,timemodified) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
[array (
0 => 'e',
1 => '0',
2 => '',
3 => '0',
4 => '0',
5 => '0',
6 => '1',
7 => '0',
8 => '0',
9 => '1',
10 => '0',
11 => '',
12 => '0',
13 => '',
14 => 'A4_non_embedded',
15 => 'L',
16 => '0',
17 => '0',
18 => '0',
19 => '0',
20 => '0',
21 => '5',
22 => '',
23 => '1',
24 => 1348667624,
)]
Error code: dmlwriteexception
Stack trace:
  • line 410 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
  • line 1029 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 1071 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
  • line 55 of /mod/certificate/lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
  • line 447 of /course/modedit.php: call to certificate_add_instance()
 And

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 538397728 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ian L

Re: Fatal Error when trying to add certificate

by Ian L -

So I found someone else wiht this problem here. I downloaded your new module and looked at the readme text. Do you have some clear directions on updating this?

I am not developer and I don't know about clones and stuff, so if you have some clear directions to follow that would be great.

In reply to Ian L

by Ian L -

Or how about telling me which files need to be replaced.

In reply to Ian L

by Ian L -

So I replaced the old certificate folder with new, added the language and non_a4-embedded file from the previous certificate and now I get a BLANK page here: mysite.com/mod/certificate/view.php?id=5

I can't view the certificate.

So what's up? I made a zip of the old certificate just in case.

In reply to Ian L

by Ian L -

that didn't work when I did that so we manually replaced the changes to the language files and A4.