Professor and student self-enrollment help.

Professor and student self-enrollment help.

by pinguim pinguim -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

Hello I have created a menu with a student link and a professor link, how can I self enrollmet to professors when I have clicked on the professor link.

My default rule is when you self enrollment you became a student.

My boss is on my foot, can somebody help me.

What I am trying to do is when I click on Professor link I can enroll with professor rule, can somebody help.

thanks anyway.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to pinguim pinguim

Re: Professor and student self-enrollment help.

by pinguim pinguim -

Hello,

What I am trying to do is I have all professors in my university, and I have a database with all professors and their courses, when he click on teacher link will be create a course with his course and his user will set to professor on the course.

Is there a moodle expert that can help me on that?

In reply to pinguim pinguim

Re: Professor and student self-enrollment help.

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Make your courses and then in the course administration settings, go to Users>enrolment methods and choose "self enrolment " When you go into the settings you can change the "default assigned role" from student to teacher - and if you then add an enrolment key which you give to your professors then they can enrol themselves as teachers onto their courses with the enrolment key you gave them.