Internal Server Error when trying to upgrade right after the plugin check

Internal Server Error when trying to upgrade right after the plugin check

Billy Zwiener írta időpontban
Válaszok szám: 2

1.917 upgrade to 2.24. I've tried upgrading it to other earlier versions as well and always run into the same problem. I have followed Pauls http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=205367#p914853 entire walkthrough and changed every single item listed. The install ALWAYS seemingly hangs (goes unresponsive) right after I click the upgrade button. Eventually the browser posts a "Internal Server Error, Additionally a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to find an ErrorDocument to handle the request." About 5 minutes after it "hangs". My environment is seemingly good. I am on a dedicated server running php 5.35. Please Help. I am 3 days into troubleshooting. I have seen a lot of people on here that had a problem right after the plug in check like me but nothing with a fix. Please help. 

Értékelések átlaga: -
Válasz erre: Billy Zwiener

Re: Internal Server Error when trying to upgrade right after the plugin check

Guillermo Madero írta időpontban

Hi Billy,

You need to find what's causing the "Internal server error". Start by checking your web server error log. This could be a memory or a time-out issue (as upgrades can take a long time).

Válasz erre: Billy Zwiener

Re: Internal Server Error when trying to upgrade right after the plugin check

Billy Zwiener írta időpontban

I fixed this issue by running the upgrade from a command prompt in shell. Successfully upgraded 1.9plus to 2.2.4

Értékelések átlaga:Useful (1)